The Sports and Recreation Institute Red Hall was established in 1992 by the then Municipality Velenje (registered in the court register of Celje District Court).
In accordance with legislation, the Red Hall was transformed into a public institute in the area of sports, with the primary purpose of managing sport facilities.
On 13th November 2007, the Council of Municipality Velenje adopted a new Decree on the Establishment of the "RED HALL - SPORTS AND RECREATION INSTITUTE", by which it established an institute for performance of sports activities as public services.
The Red Hall - Sports and Recreation Institute performs its activities primarily for the Founder, but a great deal of activities is intended for third persons as well.
The Red Hall - Sports and Recreation Institute is represented and managed by the Director, Mr Marjan KLEPEC.
The Public Institute Council consists of five members: three representatives of the Founder, a representative of the performer of the annual sports programme and a representative of the Institute's employees.
During the 2007–2011 mandate, the Institute Council is composed of:
- Mr Jože KAVTIČNIK - President of the Institute Council,
- Ms Ankica VUGRINEC – Vice President,
- Ms Katarina PRAZNIK - Member,
- Mr Branko SMAGAJ – Member,
- Mr Mihael LETONJE – Member.
The organizational structure of the Red Hall - Sports and Recreation Institute is adapted to the performance of the institute's defined activities, taking into consideration specificities of individual activities and/or facilities.
The organizational structure of the Red Hall - Sports and Recreation Institute is made up of the following organizational units:
- JOINT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
- RED HALL
- INDOOR SWIMMING POOL VELENJE
- CITY STADIUM VELENJE
- ROLLER SKATING RINK
- MULTI CENTRE FOR ADRENALINE SPORTS (in process of formation).
JOINT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES:
- The Institute's Management that performs the tasks of management, policy orientations, investments, general operations, controlling, finances, sales and marketing as well as accompanying activities,
- Professional Service of the VELENJE SPORT ASSOCIATION, performing all professional and administrative services for the needs of the Velenje Sport Association and financial services for the needs of the Velenje Sport Association and 16 clubs and associations.
For managingdata privacy in connection with 37. člen Uredbe EU 2016/679 Evropskega parlamenta in sveta z dne 27. aprila 2016 we named the following organization:
Tržaška cesta 85, SI-2000 Maribor
telefon: +386 (0) 2 620 4 300
The Institute performs a public service in the area of sports and recreation:
- manages the public infrastructure in the area of sports, recreation and leisure activities, transferred to its management by the Founder, and gives it for rent to other performers in accordance with legislation,
- participates in the processes of planning and construction of the public infrastructure in the area of sports and recreation,
- organises, executes, stimulates, monitors and serves as an agent for sports and recreation events and competitions,
- executes and monitors the execution of municipal and national programmes in the area of sports and recreation,
- performs professional and financial-administrative services for the Velenje Sport Association,
- provides for including sports and recreation programmes and projects in other activities, with the purpose of a comprehensive offer and promotion of the Municipality Velenje,
- collects and publishes information relating to sports and recreation events in the community,
- carries out the propaganda activity.
In the framework of performing public service, the Institute can as well:
- organise seminars, professional symposiums, courses, lectures, congresses, conferences, concerts, balls and other entertainment, cultural and commercial events,
- maintain contacts with related institutes and institutions in the area of action both in the home country and abroad,
- exchange events and exhibitions with both domestic and foreign organisers,
- prepare and issue all kinds of publications relating to the area of action in both book and non-book form;
- perform activities related to the databases in the area of sport and recreation,
- perform financial service activities,
- give for rent or lease public infrastructure facilities and other premises,
- lend sports and technical equipment, and offer technical services to others for the needs of sports, recreation and other events, or can perform retail sale of tourist souvenirs and sports products,
- perform food and drink service activity as a supplementary to the principal activity, provided that the legal requirements for performing it are fulfilled
|Head office:||Red Hall Velenje, Šaleška cesta 3, 3320 VELENJE|
|Legal status:||public institute|
|Name:||Red Hall - Sports and Recreation Institute|
|Address:||Šaleška cesta 3, 3320 Velenje|
|Telephone:||+386 3 898 74 00|
|Fax:||+386 3 898 74 07|
|Number of employees:||13|
|Current account:||01333-6030721989 pri UJP Žalec|